jueves, 22 de agosto de 2013

¿Please would you help me with some strategy to learn the glands?


BeRuby
by edans

Pregunta de Isabel: ¿Please would you help me with some strategy to learn the glands?

¿Please Help me with some strategy to learn the eight Glands, Thank you?

Who would help me with a strategy that I can use to remember Endocrine Glands; Please if you have any strategy for each gland. (Anything is fair game.) please help me with at least one of the following eight glands a) Pituitary and Hypothalamus b) Thyroid gland c) Parathyroid glands d) Pineal gland e) Thymus gland f) Adrenal glands g) Pancreas h) Gonads (Testes and the Ovaries). Please help me!!! I will really appreciate it.


Mejor respuesta:


Answer by Anthon1910
HOLA MIRA PASATE POR AQUI., LEE BIEN ATENTAMENTE TODO, Y BUENO SACALE PROBECHO A ESTO QUE TE MANDO, SUERTE!!! Y BUSCA AMIGOS QUE LEEAN ESTE POST,


http://thebigmonsterone.blogspot.com/2010/08/beruby-y-trucos-para-ganar-dinero-gana.html


¿Quiéres saber más? ¡Deja tu respuesta en los comentarios!




Install this web app on your Android: Tap menu, more options, and then Add Shortcut To Homescreen.×

¿Please would you help me with some strategy to learn the glands?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario